The GC Difference
Making the proper business decisions about your investment means choosing the right Brokerage firm to help you navigate the complexities involved in the commercial marketplace.
We take a much different approach than the average Commercial Brokerage firm, and we find that we are different in some very key ways:
- Local Market Expertise - We maintain a clear understanding of the competition in the marketplace because it is necessary in our firm's ability to successfully carry out their marketing plan. Our Brokers maintain a pulse on the current market trends in their specific niche. This enables them to properly price properties for the current market and also predict any future market trends.
- Responsive - As one of our core company values, our agents are not only responsive but accessible. Communication is key in our industry as each detail is time sensitive. Company Wide, you will find the cell phone numbers of our Brokers on all marketing and social media channels. This proves to be important as our Brokers often receive phone calls from potential clients who are standing outside one of our listings.
- Off Market Properties - The most savvy investors know that most commercial property transactions happen behind the scenes. Properties are bought and sold daily prior to being advertised on the public market. Through their business relationships, our Brokers have access to these exclusive properties that they are eager to share with investors. These property transactions often tend to be mutually beneficial to the owner and the potential user.
- Local Influence - We are proud to be current and active members of the following organizations. Our membership in these organizations solidifies our commitment to our clients to provide outstanding service in all facets of commercial real estate. We are proud and active members of:
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association Of Realtors (NICAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- MainStreet Organization of Realtors (MORE)
- Local Networking - Since 2003, we have been expanding our network in an effort to build long lasting and meaningful business and personal relationships. We are members of local Chambers and share their vision of business owners converging together to find innovative ways to market their products and services. We are proud and active members of:
- Greater O'Hare Association
- Bloomingdale Chamber Of Commerce
- Roselle Chamber Of Commerce